THEA 120 - Exploring Theatre
Credit Hours: 3
This course is intended to provide students with experience and information that will help them:
1) To understand the principles of dramatic art and theatrical performance;
2) To know the historical conditions in which dramatic arts has continued and the social conditions to which it continues to respond;
3) To be aware of creative processes theatre artists use to prepare their performances;
4) To articulate critical perceptions and emotional impressions which drama and theatre art evokes;
5) To clarify the world of work that is entailed in theatre and related fields.